Online HypnoBirth Class
"I am so thankful for Jihan and the hypnobirthing course that has gotten me through this pregnancy. She made it so easy to follow the techniques and also offered a lot of additional childbirth education that has helped put me at ease."- Samantha, HypnoBirthing Mom Read more testimonials here
HypnoBirthing classes have offered new mom’s, dads, partners and their families a gentle, calm approach to birth for over 30 years.
This is why HypnoBirthing is now of the most popular birth classes worldwide. With Royals Kate Middleton, and film star Jessica Alba using these birthing techniques.
The philosophy for HypnoBirthing is simple. Childbirth is instinctive.
The preconceived idea that fear and anxiety during birth are normal. That expecting pain and and awful stories must exist.
At Sakinah Birth we know birth doesn’t have to be feared, awful or painful.
We teach women how to have an AMAZING birth and postpartum recovery with the most comprehensive birth courses available.
What’s included in Online HypnoBirthing Classes?
- How women have birthed instinctively throughout different time periods.
- What the Fear-Tension-Pain Cycle is and how to avoid it with calm and confidence.
- Self-hypnosis and relaxation techniques for labor and birth
- Special breathing techniques for a calm and comfortable labor and birth.
- How your body instinctively knows how to grow and nurture your baby.
- Prenatal bonding – The benefits of bonding with your baby before and after birth.
- How to prepare a birth plan.
- The critical role of the birth companion and how they can prepare to better assist the laboring and birthing woman.
- Breastfeeding, what to expect during the Fourth Trimester and much more.
Online HypnoBirthing classes are run over 5 weeks to allow you time to absorb as much information as possible.
Classes are run via ZOOM with Jihan our classes facilitator each week. All materials and notes will be mailed out to you before the online classes begin.
There is a 3 hour lesson every week for these 5 weeks. Classes generally have up to 5 couples connecting in.
Group Class: $350
Private Classes: $650
Registering for HypnoBirthing Classes Online
Prior to starting our HypnoBirthing classes, you will be required to register for our online classes.
We have a non-refundable $75 fee that secures your seat in the course, and class materials which will be sent out to your address.
The remaining balance for HypnoBirthing classes online will be due 24 hours prior to the first ZOOM class.
Why might you take an online HypnoBirthing class?
- You don’t live near a class, or find it hard to travel.
- You want your birthing partner involved but they can’t make the class if they are working away at any stage during that period.
- This is a second pregnancy and you may have other children at home.
- You may have reservations around Covid-19.
About our Class Facilitator: Jihan
Sakinah Birth’s Class Facilitator ‘Jihan’, is a certified HypnoBirthing Childbirth Educator, as well as a Certified Consulting Hypnotist.
She is a HypoBithing educator, for the Mongan Method – The original and most reputable HypnoBirthing class worldwide developed by Marie Mongan in the 1980’s.
Jihan is also a mom to two boys and is a passionate birth educator campaigning for informed consent to help women have an empowering birth stories.
If you would like more information about Sakinah Birth, please click: here.
Jihan was such an amazing instructor for hypnobirthing! Her classes were informative and engaging. She walked me through relaxation techniques, answered questions and was so patient and sweet. This was my third birth but first homebirth and she gave me the tools and the confidence to make it an amazing experience! I have long labors and hypnobirthing really helped me let go, conserve my energy, and helped me to bring my sweet boy earthside. I highly highly recommend you take hypnobirthing with her! So empowering!