Classes and Events
HypnoBirthing Spring 2021 Class Dates and Locations:
Class 1: Katy Birth Center
Dates: February 20th, 27th, and March 6th, 13th and 20th
Time: 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
HypnoMothering 2021 Class Dates and Locations:
Class 1: TBA
For: Pregnant Moms
The class instructor reserves the right to change location or cancel the class if there are less than three families/couples registered. Thank you for understanding.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, classes will be taught online through Zoom until further notice. Class quality, content and materials will be the same except families will learn in the comfort of their homes.
Free HypnoBirthing Information Session
An information session is a great opportunity to learn about HypnoBirthing and Sakinah Birth. This free one-hour session is packed with invaluable information such as the following:
- What is HypnoBirthing – The Mongan Method
- What a HypnoBirthing mother looks like during labor
- How to prepare for a positive birth
- Tips on how to have a more comfortable birth
- How to reduce fear and tension in the birthing room
- What is birth trauma and simple suggestions on how to avoid it and more
Please stay tuned for the next upcoming info-session.