What Is HypnoMothering?
Motherhood is often described as “the most difficult job in the world”. Moms, especially new moms, are frequently told how stressful and chaotic motherhood can be and to expect nothing less. This is where HypnoMothering comes in. HypnoMothering is a self-hypnosis class designed to teach moms the tools to have a gentle, confident transition to motherhood.
Some Of The Topics Covered In Class Include:
- Self-hypnotic time distortion technique to feel rested
- Rapid relaxation techniques to help mom feel relaxed, especially in challenging moments
- The challenges and expectations new Motherhood and strategies on how to better prepare for the new normal
- Simple techniques to change perspective and think positively
HypnoMothering Course Includes:
- A parent handout booklet
- Audio download with twelve hypnotic and relaxation tracks
- HypnoMothering for Pregnant Moms: $60
- HypnoMothering for New Moms: $60
- HypnoMothering for Preschool Moms: $50