HypnoBirthing - The Mongan Method
What Is HypnoBirthing - The Mongan Method?
The HypnoBirthing Philosophy is simple: childbirth is instinctive and can be experienced in a calm, joyful and more comfortable manner. Fear, anxiety, and anguish do not have to accompany pregnant women and their birthing experiences.
HypnoBirthing is a comprehensive and evidence-based childbirth education program. This amazing program teaches both mother and partner about birthing in a joyful, calm and comfortable manner. The exclusive techniques taught in HypnoBirthing courses help moms not only prepare for labor and birth but are also helpful in everyday life. HypnoBirthing classes are also beneficial for women and families interested in having their partners play a bigger role on birthing day. Self-hypnosis, visualization and breathing techniques taught in HypnoBirthing teaches pregnant women to release fear, trust her body and birth with confidence.
What You Will Learn:
- The history of childbirth and how women birthed instinctively throughout different time periods
- What the Fear-Tension-Pain Cycle is and how to avoid it with calm and confidence
- Self-hypnosis and relaxation techniques for labor and birth
- Special breathing techniques for a calm and comfortable labor and birth
- How your body instinctively knows how to grow and nurture your baby
- The benefits of bonding with your baby before and after birth
- How to prepare a birth plan
- The critical role of the birth companion and how they can prepare to better assist the laboring and birthing woman
- Breastfeeding, what to expect during the Fourth Trimester and much more
HypnoBirthing Class Includes:
- 5 x 2.5 hour classes
- The HypnoBirthing Book by Marie Mongan
- The Rainbow Relaxation MP3
- A beautiful parent handout booklet including relaxation scripts, etc.
- HypnoBirthing Group Classes: $300
- HypnoBirthing Private Classes: $595
- Make-up Class Fee: Varies