Why Choose HypnoBirthing?
Some couples ask us ‘Why choose HypnoBirthing’ over other birth classes? Or are HypnoBirthing classes worth it?
When babies already come with a list of items to purchase – car seats, cots, nappies, how will HypnoBirthing classes benefit me?
And we understand this sentiment.
At Sakinah Birth, we believe that regular antenatal classes with a birth plan, just isn’t enough to support new moms and bubs during one of the biggest transitions of a womans life.
When labor starts, a lot of women go into a stress mode. Panic may start to rise, other women’s birth stories cause anxiety, and women start to question if their bodies can endure labor.
Muscles tighten, adrenaline is released. Our bodies go into fight or flight mode.
Unfortunately, adrenaline and stress has been shown to slow labor. Tighter muscles = more pain = longer labor.
This is where our HypnoBirthing classes come in.
HypnoBirthing helps women to know what to expect at each stage of labor and how keep their Endorphin levels high, to find their calm.
Endorphins optimize labor, birth, and postpartum for mother and baby. It reduces pain, ensures your body can birth as well as possible and sends all the love you need when meeting your new little bundle of joy.
So, How does HypnoBirthing help me achieve this?
Tried and tested techniques support mom and birth partner along the way. You will learn to birth intuitively with our world renwned course via:
- Relaxation techniques.
- Breathing techniques.
- Massage techniques.
- Informed Consent.
- Positive affirmations.
- How to develop a bond with your baby in utero.
- All about the immediate 4th trimester.
- and Self Hypnosis.
Why choose HypnoBirthing?
HypnoBirthing classes offer a long list of benefits:
- Reduced anxiety for labor (and positive birth stories)
- A quicker labor
- Less need for pain relief during labor.
- Less medical intervention
- Stronger bonds with your baby
- Happier moms. Less trauma during birth means fewer moms getting baby blues.
- Totally pain-free Hypnobirths are also not uncommon.
For your investment in HypnoBirthing classes, you will receive:
- Over 12 hours of birth education with a Certified HypnoBirthing specialist, who is also a certified Hypnotist, to help you prepare for a calm and joyful birth with expert hands.
- Guidance and instruction from an educator who used HypnoBirthing techniques during pregnancy and birth.
- The HypnoBirthing Book By Marie Mongan.
- Rainbow Relaxation and Birth Affirmations MP3 Audio.
- MP3 Audio for HypnoBirthing Dads and Partners.
- The HypnoBirthing Spiral for Parents which includes course notes, relaxation scripts, affirmations, etc.
- Continuous phone/text/email support from the beginning of class until six weeks postpartum.
Referrals to the best perinatal professionals in the Greater Houston Area, including doulas, lactation consultants, chiropractors.
We have three types of HypnoBirthing classes available. Group and Private classes, and Online Classes.
Levi born around 10:15 pm on January 31st 19.5 inches and 7lbs. I pushed for maybe 20 minutes, no epidural! He’s hardly cried and latched perfectly for breastfeeding. I am amazed everything has gone as well as it could! Used hypnobreathing and meditation skills…Thank you for all your support and wealth of knowledge.
Sakinah Birth services are located in Houston, Texas. We run birth classes local to the Katy, Richmond and Sugar Land area but are always happy to offer our services to the wider Houston community and beyond.
Our HypnoBirthing classes, HypnoMothering and HypnoFertility classes are being run at Katy Birth Center with Jihan (class facilitator). We also have some classes online via ZOOM.
If you still have questions about our HypnoBirthing Course, or would like to read more HypnoBirthing stories, please get in contact.