HypnoBirthing Classes Online
You can now do Sakinah Births HypnoBirthing Classes online!
Our world-renowned Mongan Method HypnoBirthing classes can be done from the comfort of your own home.
In 2020, online learning became more widely accepted due to Covid-19 restrictions. Some families have reported that they preferred this online learning format, so we have decided to keep these online classes running in addition to our in-person classes.
Whatever your reasons for wanting to do HypnoBirthing classes online, we ensure that you can still access all of our regular face-to-face course content with Jihan (our certified birthing educator).
What’s included in our Online HypnoBirthing classes?
- Knowledge, tools, support, mindset and a method of preparation to help you to prepare for a calm and positive birth experience.
- 5 x 2.5 hour ZOOM classes with a Certified HypnoBirthing specialist and Hypnotist, to help you prepare for a calm and joyful birth.
- The HypnoBirthing Book By Marie Mongan
- Rainbow Relaxation and Birth Affirmations MP3 Audio.
- MP3 Audio for HypnoBirthing Dads and Partners
- The HypnoBirthing Spiral for Parents which includes course notes, relaxation scripts, affirmations, etc.
- Continuous phone/text/email support from the beginning of class until six weeks postpartum
Referrals to the best perinatal professionals in the Greater Houston Area, including doulas, lactation consultants, chiropractors, etc.
"I am so thankful for Jihan and the hypnobirthing course that has gotten me through this pregnancy. She made it so easy to follow the techniques and also offered a lot of additional childbirth education that has helped put me at ease."- Samantha, HypnoBirthing Mom Read more testimonials here
What’s included in the birth class:
- The history of childbirth and how women birthed instinctively throughout different time periods.
- What the Fear-Tension-Pain Cycle is and how to avoid it with calm and confidence.
- Self-hypnosis and relaxation techniques for labor and birth
- Special breathing techniques for a calm and comfortable labor and birth.
- How your body instinctively knows how to grow and nurture your baby.
- Prenatal bonding – The benefits of bonding with your baby before and after birth.
- How to prepare a birth plan.
- The critical role of the birth companion and how they can prepare to better assist the laboring and birthing woman.
- Breastfeeding, what to expect during the Fourth Trimester and much more.
Online HypnoBirthing classes are run over 5 weeks to allow you time to absorb as much information as possible.
Classes are run via ZOOM and all materials will be mailed out to you before the classes begin.
There is a 2.5 hour lesson every week for these 5 weeks. Classes generally have up to 5 couples.
Group Class: $300
Private Classes: $595
Registering for HypnoBirthing Classes Online
Prior to starting our HypnoBirthing classes online, you will be required to register for our online classes.
We have a non-refundable $75 fee that secures your seat in the course, and class materials which will be sent out to your address.
The remaining balance for HypnoBirthing classes online will be due 24 hours prior to the first ZOOM class.
HypnoBirthing Class 4 : Virtual’
Dates: November 13, 20,27
December 4th & 11th.
Time: 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Localtion: Online via ZOOM
Why might you take an online HypnoBirthing class?
- You don’t live near a class, or find it hard to travel.
- You want your birthing partner involved but they can’t make the class if they are working away at any stage during that period.
- This is a second pregnancy and you may have other children at home.
- You may have reservations around Covid-19.
For dates and times, please click: Online HypnoBirthing Classes.
Sakinah Birth’s Class Facilitator ‘Jihan’, is a certified HypnoBirthing Childbirth Educator, as well as a Certified Consulting Hypnotist.
She is a HypoBithing educator, for the Mongan Method – The original and most reputable HypnoBirthing class worldwide developed by Marie Mongan in the 1980’s.
Jihan is also a mom to two boys and is a passionate birth educator campaigning for informed consent to help women have an empowering birth stories.
If you would like more information about Sakinah Birth, please click: here.
Jihan was such an amazing instructor for hypnobirthing! Her classes were informative and engaging. She walked me through relaxation techniques, answered questions and was so patient and sweet. This was my third birth but first homebirth and she gave me the tools and the confidence to make it an amazing experience! I have long labors and hypnobirthing really helped me let go, conserve my energy, and helped me to bring my sweet boy earthside. I highly highly recommend you take hypnobirthing with her! So empowering!